Maleny Bookshop Membership Program Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to your participation in the Maleny Bookshop Membership (Membership Program). These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with:
- Maleny Bookshop Terms and Conditions of use for the Maleny Bookshop website (collectively, the Terms).
In these Terms and Conditions, “Maleny Bookshop", “us", “we" or “our" means Maleny Bookshop of Shop 2, 41 Maple St, Maleny QLD 4552, Australia.
It is important that you understand these Terms and Conditions which relate to your participation in the Maleny Bookshop Membership Program. If you register an account for, or participate in, the Membership Program, we will take that to mean that you agree to the Terms and Conditions and that they are binding on you.
If you don’t agree, please terminate your account immediately and refrain from participating in the Membership Program. We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will email you to notify you if the Terms and Conditions change. You will be deemed to have accepted the amended Terms and Conditions if you continue to participate in the Maleny Bookshop Membership Program after being notified of the change.
- To participate in the Membership Program and receive the full range of benefits you will need to register online and provide further details and information at www.malenybookshop.com.au
- Each application to join the Membership Program is subject to acceptance by Maleny Bookshop in its absolute discretion.
- Maleny Bookshop employees are eligible to participate in the Membership Program. However, there may be restrictions on promotions and prizes available to participate in from to time.
- Subject to us providing reasonable notice to you of our intention to do so, we reserve the right to do any or all of the following in relation to your Account:
a) suspend your Maleny Bookshop Membership;
b) terminate your Maleny Bookshop Membership at any time, for any reason; or
c) permanently or temporarily block your access to all or part of your Maleny Bookshop Membership.
- In particular, we reserve the right to terminate your membership if you provide inaccurate information or if you breach the Terms (although we may have other reasons besides these). We will send you an email to let you know if we terminate your membership.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to make sure that any information or data that we provide to you through your Maleny Bookshop Membership is complete, accurate and up to date. However, without limiting anything else in the Terms, except as provided by law, we do not make any representations or warranties that the information or data that we provide to you will be complete, accurate or up to date. It is your responsibility to check your Maleny Bookshop Membership details, and any information and data, carefully and to notify us immediately if you believe there is any error or omission, or if the records, information or data are not up to date.
- Special privileges and exclusive offers are subject to these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions notified with the special privileges and exclusive offers.
- You acknowledge that your participation in Maleny Bookshop Membership is at your own risk. Except as provided by law, the Membership Program is provided ‘as is’ and without any warranty or representation, express or implied. We do not warrant that the content included on or information or data provided through the Membership Program is accurate, suitable for your purposes or without errors, omissions or viruses.
- The laws of Queensland, Australia apply to these Terms and Conditions. You agree that the Queensland courts will have jurisdiction over any dispute concerning these Terms and Conditions. If any part of the Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, it will be struck out and the remaining terms will remain in force. If we do not act in relation to a breach by you of the Terms and Conditions, this does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
For more information or if you have any further queries regarding Maleny Bookshop Membership please visit our Contact Us page.
Last updated: 6th February 2020.