Sequel to the best selling I Just Didn’t Know That this book offers a fascinating series of easy to read articles offering explanations of various aspects of Freemasonry.
- The Church’s involvement
- Women and Freemasonry
- The influence of operative on speculative Freemasonry
- The different origins of English and Scottish Freemasonry
- The development of English Freemasonry from 1350 to 1730;
- Discovering the ‘Arch’ degree
- The Geneva Bible and its contribution to the development of the English ritual
- What was Dunckerley playing at?
- Further reflections on the Third Degree puzzle.