Is it time to put those pin badges in order?
Pin badges are a fantastic way to remember great events and moments of your Masonic career, a way to remember the brothers and people you have met along the way. But for most, they end up tucked away in a drawer, or shoved in a pocket of their apron case. Instead, why not keep them in an easy to access and well-organised album. Not only does this allow you to quickly select the right pin for the right moment, but now you can proudly bring out your collection and share your past memories and stories with your fellow brethren.
- The collection album for your pins! The handling is simple: Insert the pin through the velvet panel and secure from behind – finished!
- The dark blue album is characterised by a large capacity and is ideal for the collection of pins and lapel badges
- It stands firm as a book thanks to the patented suspension system
- With 3 stable, royal blue velvet panels for approx. 40 pins each
- With 3 extra-strong, transparent interleaves to protect the pins
- Expandable album
- Album format: Approx. 250 x 230 x 80 mm
- Velvet panel format: 228 x 185 mm
- Extra Pages available