The City of London and Freemasonry have a past connected in many interesting an convoluted ways. In this volume qualified City of London Guide Yasha Beresiner takes you on a whirlwind tour of some of the main landmarks of the city of London and reveals the intriguing and mysterious Masonic connections.
- Stand on the site of the birthplace of the First Masonic Grand Lodge.
- Was one of the most famous London land marks built by the first Masonic Grand Master?.
- Visit the Freemasons Hall the current home of the United Grand Lodge of England.
- Walk into the Famous Temple Church featured in the best selling novel “The Da Vinci code”.
- Stand above the London Coliseum of 200AD.
- Face the bank of England built by the same Architect and Freemason who also built Freemasons Hall.